Did you know that..
- Otters hold hands while sleeping so they don't float apart
- Blind people smile despite having never seen someone smile before. It is just a natural human reaction
- The voice of Mickey Mouse and the voice of Minnie Mouse got married in real life...
- A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance
- A group of ferrets is called a business of ferrets
- A GROUP OF PUGS IS CALLED A GRUMBLE!
- When you were born, you were, for however brief an amount of time, the youngest person on the planet
- Puffins mate for life, and baby puffins are called 'pufflings'!
- Cows have best friends
-The Beatles used "love" 613 times in their songs
- Some window washers at children's hospitals surprise the kids by dressing up like superheroes
- There's always a new food that you haven't tried...
- Somewhere, someone is always having the best day of their life...
- And someone is accidentally pushing a door that says "pull."
Read more on BuzzFeed's 'The 30 Happiest Facts of all time' - buzzfeed.com